D. Residence: Richman
E. Origin: American
F. Passport: [✓] Yes [-] No
G. Driving License: [✓] Yes [-] No
H. Weapon License: [✓] Yes [-] No

1.1. PERSONAL INFORMATION [OOC]
A. Age: <19>
B. Discord: <Doggie#3380>
C. Are you able to speak and/or listen on voice?: Yes, but i have bad microphone but i will just listen
D. Your previous names: <N/A>

2. EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND
A. Have you ever worked in a government agency (such as PD, FD, EMS)?
PD,Yes

B. What groups have you been, or still are, apart of?
I'm a volunteer member of Police Department

C. What is the highest rank you achieved in a group, and which group?
Volunteer

D. Have you ever been involved in criminal activities, if yes, which?
No

E. Name at least three of your friends:
N/A

F. Have you ever been convicted in the court of law?
No

3. MOTIVATION
A. Why do you want to join the San Andreas Police Department? [100 WORDS MINIMUM]
I'd like to express my enthusiasm in applying for the State Police’s academy program. Ever since I was young, I knew that I wanted to join a law enforcement agency and I knew that I wanted to assist in helping the state improve. Recently, I was trying to decide between whether to apply for the State Police or the EMS and I thought about the positives, negatives and the opportunities that come with being in each different law enforcement agency.

After carefully considering my options, I decided that the State Police would be a perfect suit for my aspirations and my future goals. I am confident that I will meet all the requirements to become a probationary officer or cadet and I hope that you'll consider me a worthy candidate for this position. I've spent the last several years preparing for this job role as I studied law and psychology at the State University of San Fierro for four years to perfect my knowledge. I've also joined the State Police of San Fierro's San Fierro and I believe that was a great experience and learning curve for me and I believe it makes me more experienced than other applicants.

My intentions on being a officer in the Police Department is to gradually develop my character and their relationship with the Department. Personally, I feel like a character's development from a newly-appointed officer to someone who will hold tenure within the department in the future requires experience in the field alongside other deputies and superiors of a higher rank, establishing professional relationships and intrinsically as a character, being able to exhibit flaws that can show a lack of development in a character. For example, being undertrained and showing unnecessary aggression towards others in the name of being an individual in authority.

B. What does it mean to you to be a law enforcement officer?
The embodiment of institutional values such as honesty, devotion to duty and loyalty is indeed a part of every officer in the faction and my character's moral compass is compatible in terms of how to conduct themselves ethically and morally, so this opportune moment of employment will not be used maliciously as I will not have the desire to discredit the department by being a malfeasant individual. In-short, being a law enforcement officer is a hard thing to do

C. What are three negative aspects of your personality?
<helpless,impatient,Self-doubt.>

D. How would you describe yourself?
I have exceptional computer and investigative skills that I would like to put to good use when working with the State Police. I am a reliable person and I will always be a great person to depend on when it comes to performing my duties to a high standard. I understand that the majority of the work I do for the State Police will be confidential and I can assure you that I am trustworth

E. What is your goal in SAPD if you get the chance to join?
I have exceptional computer and investigative skills that I would like to put to good use when working with the State Police. I am a reliable person and I will always be a great person to depend on when it comes to performing my duties to a high standard. I understand that the majority of the work I do for the State Police will be confidential and I can assure you that I am trustworthy and able to keep sensitive information a secret.

I pride myself in having the ability to communicate well with my peers and I will be confident in presenting any information that I've discovered and I will be able to testify in a courtroom if required to. I have undergone self defence training and I know how to defend myself should I be in a situation. I am also willing to obtain any licenses that the State Police may require me to have.>

<My goal is to protect and to serve the city of Los Santos and the civilians inside of it, by doing so. I shall join the Police Department to do what I want to do, legally.>

4. EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT - LINK
I, Mike Griffin, agree to the terms of the contract, to its sections and to the lawbook of San Andreas.
I agree to ensure their faithful observance, to defend the citizens and obey lawful orders issued by superiors.
I agree to protect the rights and liberties of San Andreas.

Mike Griffin
Volunteer
In-game Name: Mike Griffin
Badge #: 000

Re: Mike Griffin

Post by Mike Griffin »

Mike Griffin wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:15 pm

THE POLICE ACADEMY OF THE SAN ANDREAS POLICE DEPARTMENT
CHIEF OF POLICE EDUARDO SANTOS

1. PERSONAL INFORMATION [IC]
A. Name: Mike
B. Surname: Griffin
C. Age: 22
D. Residence: Richman
E. Origin: American
F. Passport: [✓] Yes [-] No
G. Driving License: [✓] Yes [-] No
H. Weapon License: [✓] Yes [-] No

1.1. PERSONAL INFORMATION [OOC]
A. Age: <19>
B. Discord: <Mike G#6268>
C. Are you able to speak and/or listen on voice?: Yes
D. Your previous names: <N/A>

2. EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND
A. Have you ever worked in a government agency (such as PD, FD, EMS)?
PD,Yes

B. What groups have you been, or still are, apart of?
I'm a volunteer member of Police Department

C. What is the highest rank you achieved in a group, and which group?
Volunteer

D. Have you ever been involved in criminal activities, if yes, which?
No

E. Name at least three of your friends:
N/A

F. Have you ever been convicted in the court of law?
No

3. MOTIVATION
A. Why do you want to join the San Andreas Police Department? [100 WORDS MINIMUM]
I'd like to express my enthusiasm in applying for the State Police’s academy program. Ever since I was young, I knew that I wanted to join a law enforcement agency and I knew that I wanted to assist in helping the state improve. Recently, I was trying to decide between whether to apply for the State Police or the EMS and I thought about the positives, negatives and the opportunities that come with being in each different law enforcement agency.

My intentions on being a officer in the Police Department is to gradually develop my character and their relationship with the Department. Personally, I feel like a character's development from a newly-appointed officer to someone who will hold tenure within the department in the future requires experience in the field alongside other deputies and superiors of a higher rank, establishing professional relationships and intrinsically as a character, being able to exhibit flaws that can show a lack of development in a character. For example, being undertrained and showing unnecessary aggression towards others in the name of being an individual in authority.

B. What does it mean to you to be a law enforcement officer?
The embodiment of institutional values such as honesty, devotion to duty and loyalty is indeed a part of every officer in the faction and my character's moral compass is compatible in terms of how to conduct themselves ethically and morally, so this opportune moment of employment will not be used maliciously as I will not have the desire to discredit the department by being a malfeasant individual. In-short, being a law enforcement officer is a hard thing to do

C. What are three negative aspects of your personality?
<helpless,impatient,Self-doubt.>

D. How would you describe yourself?
I have exceptional computer and investigative skills that I would like to put to good use when working with the State Police. I am a reliable person and I will always be a great person to depend on when it comes to performing my duties to a high standard. I understand that the majority of the work I do for the State Police will be confidential and I can assure you that I am trustworth

I have exceptional computer and investigative skills that I would like to put to good use when working with the State Police. I am a reliable person and I will always be a great person to depend on when it comes to performing my duties to a high standard. I understand that the majority of the work I do for the State Police will be confidential and I can assure you that I am trustworthy and able to keep sensitive information a secret.

I pride myself in having the ability to communicate well with my peers and I will be confident in presenting any information that I've discovered and I will be able to testify in a courtroom if required to. I have undergone self defence training and I know how to defend myself should I be in a situation. I am also willing to obtain any licenses that the State Police may require me to have.>

<My goal is to protect and to serve the city of Los Santos and the civilians inside of it, by doing so. I shall join the Police Department to do what I want to do, legally.>

4. EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT - LINK
I, Mike Griffin, agree to the terms of the contract, to its sections and to the lawbook of San Andreas.
I agree to ensure their faithful observance, to defend the citizens and obey lawful orders issued by superiors.
I agree to protect the rights and liberties of San Andreas.
Last edited by Mike Griffin on Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

Aberama Hernandez
Lead State Trooper
In-game Name: Aberama_Hernandez
Badge #: 254

Re: Mike Griffin - ON HOLD

Post by Aberama Hernandez »

THE POLICE ACADEMY OF SAN ANDREAS POLICE DEPARTMENT

Dear applicant,

Your application is being placed ON HOLD for the following reason(s):
  • Must have a clear criminal history for at least two weeks.

This does not mean your application is denied, make sure to stay active and on duty as Volunteer to improve your chances of getting accepted and avoid committing crimes meanwhile. Otherwise, your application will be automatically denied.

Please do not create any other applications, in the meantime, stay patient.

Signed,
Aberama McCavern
Senior Instructor

Maya Rivera
Volunteer
In-game Name: Maya Rivera
Badge #: 199

Re: Mike Griffin - ON HOLD

Post by Maya Rivera »

THE POLICE ACADEMY OF SAN ANDREAS POLICE DEPARTMENT

Dear applicant,
Thank you for your attempt to join our department,
Unfortunately you have been denied from entering the Police Academy of San Andreas Police Department.

The application was denied for the following reasons:
  • Didn't write the application himself
  • Disrespect towards higher ranks
You may not re-apply until 16th of July, applications posted before this given time will be denied instantly. In the meantime, try to work on the issues listed above and fix them.
Signed,
Maya Rivera Hernandez
Deputy Chief of Academy Division