D. Residence: Shumen
E. Origin: Bulgaria
F. Passport: [-] Yes [-]
G. Driving License: [-] Yes [-]
H. Weapon License: [-] Yes [-]

1.1. PERSONAL INFORMATION [OOC]
A. Age: 19
B. Discord: Captain Cooc#5977
C. Are you able to speak and/or listen on voice?: Yes.

2. EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND
A. Have you ever worked in a government agency (such as PD, FD, EMS)?
Yes. PD,FD and EMS.

B. What groups have you been, or still are, apart of?
The Bulgarian Syndicate

C. What is the highest rank you achieved in a group, and which group?
None - The Bulgarian Syndicate

D. Have you ever been involved in criminal activities, if yes, which?
Yes, Assult on the ceremony.

E. Name at least three of your friends:
Nikki Syndicate, Icarbo Syndicate.

F. Have you ever been convicted in the court of law?
Yes.

3. MOTIVATION
A. Why do you want to join the San Andreas Police Department? [100 WORDS MINIMUM]
want to join the SAPD becuase of many reasons, but a big one is Gang violence. I would to put and end to it. It is a horrible thing and I have always hated it. Another reason I would like to join is becuase I have always wanted to be a police officer. It includes great roles and dedication. I would also like to join becuase I reckon I would make a good police officer, I'm not lazy and when I'm set to a task, I will do it without hesitation. It's a important job and I'm ready to take it on, I have some good strength good verbal skills and good listening skills, Also I have alot of courage ever since a accident happened what involved a gang.

B. What does it mean to you to be a law enforcement officer?
A law enforcement officer upholds the laws of his or her country, and the jurisdiction in which the officer works. This may mean being responsible for more than one set of laws. For example, a city police officer will uphold local ordinances, state laws and federal laws. A law enforcement officer may be a patrol officer, a special agent, or a type of detective.
In addition, a law enforcement officer could work for a variety of organizations. The most visible of these organizations will often be the local police department, or county sheriff's office. Law enforcement personnel are also required at the federal level. In the United States, law enforcement jobs are available in the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), U.S. Marshals Service, Immigration and Customs Enforcement and U.S. Secret Service, along with a few others.
The most common type of law enforcement officer seen is the patrol officer. As police jobs go, this is likely to be the most hands-on position, and the one with the most interaction with the general public. These officers are responsible for responding to calls of initial reports of crimes or incidents, patrolling traffic, and maintaining general order. They usually also handle some routine investigations. They are commonly the officers who will write citations or be involved in apprehensions.

C. What are three negative aspects of your personality?
Lazy,Stupid,Idiotic

D. How would you describe yourself?
I am a guy who want's to keep the city save from the criminals.

E. What is your goal in SAPD if you get the chance to join?
My goal It's to be police officer so I can still save the city from the criminals

4. EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT - LINK
I, Melvin Syndicate, agree to the terms of the contract, to its sections and to the lawbook of San Andreas.
I agree to ensure their faithful observance, to defend the citizens and obey lawful orders issued by superiors.
I agree to protect the rights and liberties of San Andreas.

Maya Rivera
Sergeant
In-game Name: Maya Rivera
Badge #: 199

Re: Melvin Syndicate

Post by Maya Rivera »

THE POLICE ACADEMY OF SAN ANDREAS POLICE DEPARTMENT
CHIEF OF POLICE DEPARTMENT EDUARDO SANTOS

Dear applicant,
Thank you for your attempt to join our department,
Unfortunately you have been denied from entering the Police Academy of San Andreas Police Department.

The application was denied for the following reasons:
  • Plagiarism.
You may not re-apply until 19th of June, applications posted before this given time will be denied instantly. In the meantime, try to work on the issues listed above and fix them.
Signed,
Nessa Collins
Senior instructor