F. Passport: [+] Yes [-] No
G. Driving License: [+] Yes [-] No
H. Weapon License: [+] Yes [-] No

1.1. PERSONAL INFORMATION [OOC]
A. Age: <17>
B. Discord: <Manhunt#8113>
C. Are you able to speak and/or listen on voice?: <Yes>

2. EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND
A. Have you ever worked in a government agency (such as PD, FD, EMS)?
<I have not, but I am ready to serve.>

B. What groups have you been, or still are, apart of?
<Only started as a volunteer here.>

C. What is the highest rank you achieved in a group, and which group?
<Volunteer SAPD>

D. Have you ever been involved in criminal activities, if yes, which?
<None>

E. Name at least three of your friends:
<Sandra Riley, Winter Mayak, Jamal Wood.>

F. Have you ever been convicted in the court of law?
<Never>

3. MOTIVATION
A. Why do you want to join the San Andreas Police Department?
<I want to help others, and feel like I can be apart of a team which will work together to keep the streets of San Andreas clean. This is a job that I feel I could fit into and be an asset to, once I learn all there is to learn about being a officer. I have a lot of self control, and have what it takes to handle stressful situations without using excessive force. And I want to make sure others can walk down the sidewalk without fear, and be able to enjoy all the things San Andreas has to offer. I also know how to take orders without complaining, and I am very mature, and knows how to face mistakes. If you give me a chance to be the best I can be, I will devote myself to serving the law, and work as a team with my fellow officers.>

B. What does it mean to you to be a law enforcement officer?
<It means to serve others before ones self, it means to honor law and integrity with honesty. A officer must assist other officers which are his/her family, even if it means risking his own neck on the line. A officer must be brave to face situations that others wouldn't dare. It is the devotion to enforcing the law and being fair to the most horrid of criminals. It also means to act like a professional with good manners and intentions. Overall a officer is a person that tries to be a positive role model with and without a badge.>

C. What are three negative aspects of your personality?
<I can be rude sometimes when something goes wrong, but I know when to give an apology. I feel sometimes I can be too aggressive when it comes to getting things done which can be negative if I rush things. I also tend to talk a lot about something that excites me, which can annoy others.>

D. How would you describe yourself?
<I would describe myself as a truthful person, that knows how to be nice and when to be serious. I am a team player, so I like to work with others whenever I can. I try to be a down to earth person when I can. And I respect everyone equally even if they disrespect me, I know when to walk away. I'm pretty much just a honest normal guy that can get things done with others. My main goal is to be a good officer, but know when to get physical if others or myself life is threatened. I have a big interest in law and I always have. It is a part of me where I want to protect people and earn their respect. I am the type of person to do something and not just talk about it all day.>

E. What is your goal in SAPD if you get the chance to join?
<My goal is to be a example of what a good role model law enforcement officer can be. I want to learn how to be the best I can be when handling the many situations that arise when being an officer. My main goal is always to serve the people and protect them from harm. I want to help all my team mates that I have and make sure they are safe as well. I feel I am ready to serve, and enforce the law correctly with a firm hand.>

4. EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT - LINK
I, Johnny Severe, agree to the terms of the contract, to its sections and to the lawbook of San Andreas.
I agree to ensure their faithful observance, to defend the citizens and obey lawful orders issued by superiors.
I agree to protect the rights and liberties of San Andreas.

Jake Randall
Volunteer
In-game Name: Jake Randall
Badge #: 177

Re: Johnny Severe

Post by Jake Randall »

THE POLICE ACADEMY OF SAN ANDREAS POLICE DEPARTMENT
CHIEF OF POLICE WESTON LOCKEHEED - COMMISSAR OF POLICE ACADEMY JAKE RANDALL

Dear applicant,
Your application has now been noted and it will undergo evaluation.
Make sure to be active as a volunteer so we can get to know you and understand your character.

Also, make sure to be logged in our Discord server and have your application name as a name there.
During the evaluation of your application remain active and do your best!
Signed,
Jake Randall

Jake Randall
Volunteer
In-game Name: Jake Randall
Badge #: 177

Re: Johnny Severe

Post by Jake Randall »

THE POLICE ACADEMY OF SAN ANDREAS POLICE DEPARTMENT
CHIEF OF POLICE WESTON LOCKEHEED - COMMISSAR OF POLICE ACADEMY JAKE RANDALL

Dear applicant,
Thank you for your attempt to join our department,
Unfortunatelly you have been denied from entering the Police Academy of San Andreas Police Department.

The application was denied for the following reasons:
  • No activity as a volunteer, we could not find you.
You may not re-apply until the recruitment opens, applications posted before this given time will be denied instantly.
Signed,
Jake Randall