Volunteer
In-game Name: -
Badge #:

David Knight

Post by David Knight » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:27 am

Name: David Knight
Former badge number: Unknown
Former rank: Sergeant first grade (I)
Former divisions: SWAT - Commander | CSD Dep. Commander | Academy - Senior Instructor
Date of resignation: Februari 2019
Reason of resignation: Unable to maintain activity due to IRL obligations. Quit playing SAMP alltogether.
Reason of reinstatement: Finished IRL obligations, want to return to the duty environment and uphold professional standards within the department.

Weston Lockeheed
Chief of Police
In-game Name: Weston Lockeheed
Badge #: 160

Re: David Knight

Post by Weston Lockeheed » Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:40 pm

what qualities do you think you posses, that would add value to PD.

Chief of Police: Weston Lockeheed

David Knight
Volunteer
In-game Name: -
Badge #:

Post by David Knight » Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:15 pm

If I'd had to pick 3, it'd be:
  • Wide range of experience, due to the long time spent in Law Enforcement in a large variety of specializations I've been able to gain experience within different kind of roles: supervisory, tactical and investigative.
  • Organisational capabilities, developing and maintaining small or large divisions/organisations, extensive knowledge on human resources, training and education.
  • Knowledge, whilst building up experience over the past years I've gained a lot of knowledge on law enforcement procedures, tactics, large scale incident management and such. ((Alongside with OOC knowledge of law enforcement procedures which could add more immersion when command requires that))

I don't know what you'd like specifically, but these are 3 general points. For specific ones I could elaborate if required. Old partners within supervisory staff might testify to what I'm claiming above.

Shane Williams
Lieutenant
In-game Name: Shane_Williams
Badge #: 179

Post by Shane Williams » Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:14 pm

Dear David Knight,

We are glad to inform you that your reinstatement has been approved by the command staff and supervisory staff and that you are welcome back in the San Andreas Police Department. Your rank will be set as Senior Trooper - you may request your badge from a Lieutenant+ (IG rank).

Congratulations, and welcome back!

Signed,
Shane Williams
Lieutenant