Name:
Mini_me

Previous names:
None

Mudoo forum profile:
Click here

Discord ID:
Mini_me#1976

What is your motivation for joining the San Andreas Police Department?
I was always interested in Law enforcement agencies and becoming part of them specially Special Purpose Divisions .As i grew up I did struggle day by day to make myself fit and healthy mentally and physically for such job. The motivation of Officers, their hard work in making the streets secure, their Discipline and their Unity as a team makes me move forward and motivates me to help them out through my heart and soul and by joining the Police Academy i can fulfill this dream of mine.

Describe with your own words, what does it mean to be a police officer?
A Police Officer is a motivated and dedicated person who does not care about his own life and is always ready to help citizens out when ever and where ever needed. A person who has authority to use lethal force in order to save lives and a person who is our Protector. His work is to bring peace to the streets with his hard work and dedication.

Have you ever been arrested or placed under detention before?:
Last time i was jailed was 3 Months ago because of some of my acts.

Have you ever been convicted in a court of law? If yes, list the charges brought against you:
No.

Have you ever been in contact with people affiliated to an organization bent on breaking the law?Have you ever been part of said organizations in the past or otherwise hanged out with them?
I have hanged around with my criminal buddies a long time ago but I have not been part of any criminal organization yet.

Kacper Kowalski
Lead State Trooper
In-game Name: =AV=Kacper_McCane
Badge #: 000

Re: Mini_me

Post by Kacper Kowalski »

Mini Me,

We regret to inform you that after negative evaluation, we have decided to deny your application. The application was denied based on reasoning that you may read below.

* Applications are closed

In order to fix the issue(s) that resulted in your denial and increase your chances for a future application, we suggest:

* Play more as an officer, wait for the applications are open

In order to re-apply, you need to wait until the applications are open. Any submitted application before the said period will be immediately denied.

Signed,
Kacper McCane
Academy Senior Instructor
Sergeant I - KACPER WILLIAMS
SWAT COMMANDER
BEST DRIVER IN THE DEPARTMENT